Miami Fire Cleanup
Unfortunately, fires affect hundreds of thousands of properties every year, leading to thousands injured and billions of dollars in damage. When fire affects your residential or commercial property, you need professionals by your side that you can trust to restore your property, belongings, and peace of mind. That is where Anchor Water Damage Restoration comes in. Our licensed, insured, and bonded professionals go beyond traditional fire restoration services by offering extensive fire cleanup solutions. We offer this industry-leading service to homes and businesses throughout Miami and surrounding areas, so your property can be restored back to its pre-fire glory.
Call our professionals at (866) 337-8548 for second-to-none fire cleanup services in Miami.
Complete Cleaning & Sanitation Post-Fire
Miami Fire Cleanup Specialists
Fire damage cleanup is a multi-step process that is tailored to your unique needs. We begin every cleanup service with a detailed inspection evaluating the extent of the damage. Our team walks you through your options and then gets to work right away—addressing signs of water, smoke, or soot damage.
Our fire cleanup can include:
- Removing debris: Debris and soot can accumulate throughout your property after fire damage, specifically around your vents and ductwork.
- Removing water: While water isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you are dealing with a fire, plumbing systems such as pipes and water heaters can become damaged and lead to standing water and water damage. Additionally, firefighters can use gallons of water to help put out particularly severe fires. We remove this water effectively and begin the process of drying and dehumidifying your space.
- Removing smoke particles: Smoke can not only trigger asthma and allergy symptoms but also affects how your property smells. Our professionals irradicate the smell of smoke to ensure your air quality is restored to pre-disaster conditions.
- Removing damaged items: Unfortunately, not every belonging can be saved after severe fires, and while we do our best to restore as many items as possible, if repairs are insufficient or cost-prohibitive, we will remove the items.
- Clean upholstery and furniture: Upholstery and furniture can absorb smoke, but our expert cleaners are capable of properly cleaning these fabrics to remove any unpleasant odors as well as restore the look and feel of these items as best as we can.
- Clean and sanitize the space: Our skilled technicians use the highest quality cleaners and sanitization products to create a truly clean space post-fire. We leave no detail overlooked and go above and beyond to leave your home or business spotless.
A Fully Licensed, Trained, and Insured Team
Complimentary Estimates & Inspections
We Will Educate You Through The Claims Process
We Use The Best Equipment For Faster Completion Times
60 Minute Response Time For Emergencies
Emergency Service Always Available 24/7